♥ IWish.IHope.Ilove ♥
Follow ♥ Home ♥

Truth .
Friday, November 25 | 11:24 PM | 2 comments

Having a broken heart is like falling off a horse. 
Most people will get back on
but some walk away too afraid of the pain to take another chance.

even kau selalu buat aku nangis, aku tetap sayang kau. tapi, aku takut hati aku dah tak kuat nak hadapi kehilangan kau sekali lagi. harap kau faham.

Allah je yang tahu banyak mana sayang aku dekat kau. dan sikit kuman pun aku tak pernah benci kau, even kau yang tinggal kan aku tanpa sebab.

bila orang tanya, apa dah jadi dengan kita. aku tak tahu nak jawap apa. sebab jawapan tu ada pada kau.

 dan yang paling pedih bila admirer kau tanya aku kenapa kau tinggal kan aku. aku hanya mampu tersenyum dan cakap tak tahu. dalam hati, aku menangis. 

aku tau kau sayang aku, tapi hati aku dah penyek macam lempeng kau buat. 

goodbye for now.



Older Post | Newer Post

Lady Boss



I write my own History


Wishlist

Get 3.80 CGPA [ ]
Hamster / Rabbit [ ]
Blackberry Curve 3G 9330 [ ]
Acoustic Guitar []
LOMO camera [ ]
My Own BlogShop [ ]
Lose some weight :D [ ]
Degree to Master/PhD [ ]
My Own Suzuki Swift [ ]
Lecturer wannabe [ ]
Marriage world at 27 :D [ ]
Paris, one day! [ ]
Sent Mama & Abah to Mecca [ ]


Well, these are my wishes and goals for my life. And yeah, I'm working on it! Insya-Allah one day my dreams will come true. Amin

Diaries

This is my thoughts and what I feel. Do respect mine as I respect yours. Thanks for reading

aku tak selemah itu .


Fav Quotes

When my phone tells me my message has failed, itss probably to show that it was never meant to be sent. So why even retry.
I tell myself I won't continue to write about you but it gets harder and harder everyday.
A friend is the one who understand you past, believe in your future and accept you today as who you are.
When you tell me I Love You. I really hope you mean it, because i dont have time to play games with you, i have other plans in mind that i really want to do.
Don't cut the rope today that you're going to need to save yourself tomorrow.
Family is family whether it's the one that you start out with, the one that you end up with or the family you gain along the way.
Sometimes you can't see yourself clearly until you see yourself through the eyes of others